Serving Central Minnesota Since 2004
At Scotty's Exteriors no job is too large or too small; we have the specialized equipment necessary to handle any construction project from exterior remodeling to new home builds. We've worked as a general contractor, building homes from the ground up; and as a subcontractor, handling only specific portions of a project.
- Local - We are a company owned, operated and rooted in Central Minnesota. We know the area, the weather and have a great understanding for what works well and what doesn't work well for any given construction project.
- Honest - We honor our bids, there will be no surprise fees and if we make a mistake we pay to correct it, passing none of the additional cost onto you. If we come across a situation where more work is necessary, we make a point to talk with you about the issues and costs.
- Experienced - Bringing you over 50 years of combined experience to the jobsite.
- Reputable - Numerous references available upon request.
- Thorough - We feel our job isn't complete until your property is immaculately cleaned-up and free of all old materials and supplies.
- Responsible - Licensed, bonded & insured - License #BC095407
- Certified - Scotty's Exteriors is certified both GAF and CertainTeed ShingleMaster. Each of our employees are certified in their area of expertise. We are also accredited with the Better Business Bureau and are Lead Certified, a necessary certification to work on homes built in 1978 or earlier.
- Timely - Quick turn-around on estimates and job completion.
As a company Scotty's Exteriors is recognized as:
- A GAF Certified Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor
- An Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- A CertainTeed ShingleMaster
- A GAF Community Contractor for contributing to Habitat for Humanity
- A Lead-Safe Certified Firm by the EPA & Minnesota Department of Health
- A member of the Central Minnesota Builders Association
"Scotty: On behalf of the Finance Committee, the Parish Council and the entire congregation at Our Lady of Mount Carmel, I'd like to thank you for your generous contribution to our church. Your time and effort to repair the church house are appreciated more than you will know. Thank you for your kindness."
- God bless, Mike Higgins